Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ate a fudge sundae and didn't feel guilty

I haven't been posting in a while.
But update-wise, I've mostly been sticking to my plant five days in a week. Which is saying a lot.
Ok I've been slipping up on the exercise front. But still, it's not too bad a deal.

I've been sticking to the "eat every two hours" policy.
1. Morning is fruit/dry fruit
2. breakfast is traditional Indian fare -- poha/upma/idli/dosa, sometimes bread toast, and Maggi
3. Mid morning is either buttermilk or fruit/dry fruit
4. Lunch is my standard 2 rotis+subji+salad+curd rice
5. Evening is where I've been goofing up, but again mostly fruit/sandwich/bhel puri
6. dinner is again 1 roti+subji+salad+rice with sambar/rasam/dal and curd

My achievements so far :
1. My trousers have gotten loose at the waist!!!! Two pairs of them, which i mostly squeezed into -- one jeans and one linen trouser. My tops have also gotten a bit airy and no longer cling to my wiggly tum.
2. AAAAAAH the size of the overhanging abdomen has reduced! I can see it and feel it. It's not like my tyre is completely gone or something...It's there. It still looks ugly when I sit down, but there is hope that I can work towards reducing the size bit by bit.
3. Overall I'm feeling more energetic, healthy and good that I'm doing myself and my body some good.
4. Today I ate a fudge sundae but am not feeling guilty about it. I didn't gobble it up. Just as much as I could eat and left the rest.

(I really hope to post more often but work has been so hectic and at home I spend some time cooking fresh food, organising the meals etc....so much to do)

No comments:

Post a Comment