Friday, May 6, 2011

Why is it so easy to give in to temptation?

Yesterday was not so great.
I gave in to may a temptation.

1. I didn't get up early to exercise. So I just skipped it. I was feeling tired, my back ached and my eyes were just closing shut after the alarm rang. So i just slept.

2. I didn't stick to the eat-once-in-two-hours schedule. Yesterday, work was so hectic, I couldn't keep track of what I was eating, couldn't put it down...will do now from memory.

3. Yesterday night I needed the comfort of rice. I was craving it. So I ate more rice than I have decided I will now.

There's those are my confessions for the day.

Day 4 (May 5):
(no exercise :-(  )
9.45 - breakfast - a bowl of bread upma and tea
11.30  - a slice of apple
12.30 - a chapati, curry of yam and potato, with raw carrot sticks for salad. (had to run out of office for work mid-lunch)
2 pm - finished the lunch with the remaining one chapati and a few spoons of curd rice
4.30 pm - tea and bengal gram usli (boiled and cooked with spices/seasoning and coconut)
7 pm - half an apple and a few spoons of ragi semia (noodles made of a kind of millet)
9 pm - dinner - one egg-and-chapati roll, methi dal-rice, curd rice.

Day 5 (May 6)
7.30 am - exercise - i'm able to do more rounds or cycles of the same stretch and warm ups
didn't have time for fruit today :-(
10 am - breakfast - two rottis made from a mix of flour of jowar/wheat/besan, spices, coriander, grated cucumber and chopped onion. Mint (pudina) and coriander (kothambri), grated coconut, ginger, spices and fried gram went into the chutney. Had it with some ghee.
2 p.m.-- lunch -- macaroni mixed with fresh veggies -- carrot/tomato/cucumber -- seasoning -- lime, salt, sugar, pepper, oregano. Also a few pieces of khakhra.

No comments:

Post a Comment